Bentley Residences is a 60-story condominium building located in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida. Estimated completion in 2026, Bentley Residences was developed by Dezer Development and designed by Sieger Suarez Architects. Bentley Residences will have 200-plus luxury units. The condos at Bentley Residences will offer unparalleled bay and Miami skyline views.
Residents of Bentley Residences will enjoy a number of state-of-the-art amenities: including a restaurant, cinema, whiskey bar, gym, pool, spa and cigar lounge; cabanas; and landscaped gardens.
Bentley Residences is located at 18401 Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach. Its location places residents of Bentley Residences within walking distance of RK shopping centers and restaurants. By car, Bentley Residences is 40 minutes from the Miami International Airport, 45 minutes from downtown Miami, and 50 minutes from the American Airlines Arena.
- Year Built2026
- Average Price SqFt$0
- Average Days on Market0
- CitySunny Isles Beach
Amenities at Bentley Residences
- Cigar lounge
- Dezervator car elevator
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean and bay views
- Florida Green Building Council (FLGC) certification
- In-unit multi-car garage with a car elevator directly to each residence
- Landscaped gardens
- Pool with cabanas
- Private balcony, pool, sauna, and outdoor shower
- Seamless indoor-outdoor living floorplans
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Whiskey bar